Friday, September 27, 2013

Winners and Birthday Board

WHOOP WHOOP Cherie, Mrs. Brown and Michelle!


Check your emails ladies, you're the winners of my handwriting practice pack!

Switching gears, I have been meaning to share my completed birthday board with you all.

Here is what it looked like at the beginning of the year before student pictures were added.


Here is how it looks now (excuse the flash).

 
Yes, you counted right!
 
I only have 17 firsties this year!
 
I am so loving this smaller class size.
 
I can hardly contain myself everyday just thinking about all the learning that will be going on this year!
 
Oh snap!
 
 That's not what I'm suppose to be posting about.
 
For putting up with that little ramble I thought I should probably tell you that the birthday headers and the numbers the kids are holding are a FREEBIES in my store.

You can pick them up by clicking {here} and {here}.

Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment