Thursday, October 3, 2013

SOCK feet

The weathers been cold here so I have had to revert to my closed toed shoes.
 
BOO!!!
 
All my closed toed shoes have a heel on them.
 
I have been wearing several of them over the past week.
 
Well today I thought I would change it up a bit and wear my closed toed sling backs.
 
My feet were feeling really good the first 2 hours of the day.

Then, BAM!
 
You've got to be kidding me? It's only 11o'clock and my dogs are already barkin'!

UGH!!!

Well, what does one do when their feet hurt and there are still 4 more hours in the day?

Yep, take 'em off!

Since I took mine off, I told the kids they could take theirs off too.

What? Really? You're the best teacher ever! I LOVE you Miss Porche!

You would've sworn I had given my kids 100 bucks each.

Sad to say that when the shoes came off their brains came off as well.

Let's just say things got a lil crazy!

I was not about to put my shoes back on, so I just gave them all the stink eye my teacher look.

They settled right down {after they finished rolling around on the carpet}.

We were able to continue on with our very productive day.



 
 Think I just may let them have SOCK feet more often!

Do you allow your students to take off their shoes? 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Funny post - hope your feet feel better!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I let my kids take off their shoes, but 5th graders feet will about knock you dead. I keep a pair of bright pink, fuzzy slippers under my desk at all times. I've been known to wear them all around the school. I'd wear my pajamas too if they'd let me get away with it!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little scared of the smell, but it was early in the day and everyone had clean socks on! Love the idea of slippers under the desk. May just be shopping for some cute one this weekend along with some comfortable cute closed toed shoes.

      Delete