Monday, October 14, 2013

Sept SLANT box

 
Yep, you read that right...
 
Sept SLANT box.
 
I am really, really sorry for the lateness of this post.
 
My box was from Elizabeth from Seconds at the Beach.
 
I had a lot of fun getting to know Elizabeth, turns out we live in neighboring states and she has relatives in Spokane.
 
 
This is what I saw when I opened the box.

 
Here are all the goodies!
The pencil pouch is to die for!!!

 
These were tucked away in the striped box.
LOVE!
 
Can't wait to put the printed paper tape to use!
 

 
I've also been doing a little baking again lately.
 
Here's one of my latest creations.
 
One of the teachers at work is going to be a Grandma of twins!
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you liked your SLANT box! I enjoyed getting to know you and shopping for you, too! Have a great year... I'll see you in blog land!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're healing well and you have a super year too!

      Delete