Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday Snapshots

Today I was hoping to link up with Miss Nelson to share some random photos from my crazy busy past weekend.
Unfortunately her link isn't live...but I'm gonna share anyway! 
 
First, I had the honor of making the cutest lil cupcakes for one of my teacher BF's.
 

 
 
Later that evening my honey and I attended the wedding of one of my dear friends.
My honey is wearing his suit from our Seattle day trip that I posted about {here}.
 
My Sunday was spent like this...
I had a little too much fun at the wedding and this 'ol girl doesn't bounce back as quickly as she use to!
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful relaxing weekend!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I had a feeling you might have been responsible for those cupcakes! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are amazing!! So creative :)

    I am your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look AWESOME! I was giggling at your not bouncing back quickly. I feel the SAME way. Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete