Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WHOOP WHOOP and a FREEBIE!

Today the announcement came...
 
First grade won the coffee cards for the highest percentage of attendees at open house!!!
 
WHOOP WHOOP!!!
 
I also managed to finish a handwriting pack that I've been working on since this summer.
 

This pack includes:
 
2 pages for each letter (letters, words and sentences)
 

 
and 2 pages of number practice (0-9)
 

 
Head on over to my TPT store for your FREEBIE!
 
Just download the preview and the cover page, letters Aa and Bb and numbers 0-9 are all yours!
 
I am also giving away 3 complete packs so that you can WHOOP WHOOP along with me!
 
Leave a comment with your email below and I'll pick 3 people of Friday.
 
WHOOP WHOOP!!!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, my kids totally need this!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks perfect! Would so love to have this for my students!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous! I have many kiddos who would benefit from this packet.
    Michelle
    mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your packet looks great!!! My little kinders would sure love this.
    So sorry I missed out, been in bed sick and now catching up on my emails.

    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete