Friday, July 5, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party

Hello! I'm linking up with Latoya over at Flying into First for my first linky. I'm eager to get acquainted with everyone!


Tic-Tac-Toe...3 in a Row!


My Tic-Tac-Toe starts in the upper left hand corner and goes to the right diagonally.

College: 
I went to Eastern Washington University, twice! No, I didn't quit or flunk out, I have 2 different degrees.  EWU is located in a small town in Wa state. My favorite college memory would have to be joining a local sorority and all of the life-long friends I made. 

School Memory:
As a first grader I remember the highlight of the beginning of the week was to check the job chart to see what your job for the week was going to be. Well, on this particular Monday I was a little over excited and went running to the job chart. Do you remember the metal trash cans? Well, I tripped and my chin landed right on the edge of the can. OUCH!!! I didn't realize that I was hurt until I removed my hand from my chin and saw blood...that's when the tears began to flow. 5 stitches later, I returned to school to show everyone my battle wound.
 My lil firsties are always asking what the scar under my chin is from. I guess I tower over them and it is very noticeable???

Hobbies:
I love to create anything DIYish. I am also a baker. I bake cakes, cupcakes and create sugar cookie bouquets for weddings, showers, birthdays or special events.

Now you know a little about me! Thanks Latoya for the fun Linky!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I beg your students get a kick out of your stitches story. :-)

    Renee J
    Growing a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the 'bloggy-sphere'! ;) So glad that you've joined the party! ;) I look forward to hearing all about your adventures with your firsties! ;)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you found me, so I could find YOU and your super cute blog. I loved reading your story about your beach trip. Living down here in the south, it feels like it's ALWAYS at least 99 degrees... and I hate hot. haha! Looks like a blast, and so happy to "meet" you. Welcome to the bloggy world! :)

    Your newest follower,
    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUCH, 5 stitches! :) Love your blog!

    Megan
    Fun In 5th

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kiddos love seeing our job chart too! I think I might freak out if that happened to one of my Firsties!

    I am happy to be your newest follower here and on bloglovin'. =)

    I would love for you to hop over for a visit when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Veronica! I nominated your blog for an award! Check out my blog for info.
    Tess
    The Teacher and the Frog

    ReplyDelete