Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Follower Freebie Week 3 and TPT store


It's time again for a...

 
This week's freebie is a set of 2-D shape posters in
 
 either a bright chevron or bright dot background.
 
         
                     Bright Chevron                                   Bright Dots
 
 
Last week I had a request for number posters (1-20) so...
 

 I took on that challenge and created some!
 
 
Bright Chevron Background
 
Bright Dot Background
 
The first 5 that comment with their email will
 
get their choice of one of the above sets. 
 
 
Did you notice the TPT gadget on my sidebar?
 
 
I launched my TPT store with all the items that I
 
have been featuring on my blog.
 
 
All of the items that I feature for free on my blog
 
will be forever freebies in my store.
 
 
While creating this week, I updated the alphabet
 
 charts that were free a few weeks ago (and still are)!
 
They now come with all of the different colored
 
 backgrounds in both bright chevron and dots.
 
 
Just click on the pictures below to get the updated
 
 sets (8 in each set).
 
          
                      Bright Chevron                                  Bright Dots
 

As new items are created I will add them to my
 
shop and post about them.
 
 
Make sure you are following my blog and TPT
 
store so you don't miss out on any freebies!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

9 comments:

  1. I would love to have a copy of the Bright Chevron Background.

    Thanks so much

    Roxanne
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it... Check your email.

      Delete
    2. I haven't received any packet as yet in my email - Number Posters 1-20.

      Take care

      Delete
  2. I would also love the number posters in the Bright Chevron! Thank you!!
    pinadisavino@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Good work! I would love the Bright Chevron numbers! THANKS!

    tami
    http://www.myfirstgradegems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the numbers set!
    Claudia_chavez119@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I forgot to leave an email! tjulch@mpsomaha.org
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might be number 5. If I counted correctly lol.
    If I am, I would love the number set with the bright dot background!
    Thank you :)
    Antoinette
    4321teach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete