Saturday, January 4, 2014

Oh, My. Word.


Wait! Stop!
 
You're in the right place!
 
My blog has had a makeover!
 
But I didn't know it needed one until I logged on yesterday.
 
You see, Lee Lou's free blog designs had been removed...in Nov! WHAT!?!?
 
I thought something looked funny in my previous posts but just brushed it off.
 
Did a little investigating last night and found out there was a reason it looked funny.
 
PLEASE DON'T JUDGE!!!
 
Sometimes I wonder about myself too!
 
I'm using another free design from Blogger. Not sure I'm ready to make the money commitment for my blog design yet. I kinda like this one. What do you think?
 
I'm going to marinate with this one for a while and see what happens. Maybe it will disappear too and I won't notice for a couple months?!?
 
Let's hope not!
 
I'm off to work on a new signature and button. Stay tuned...


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I didn't notice anything wrong with your blog when I was on it in December...craziness. Glad you caught it!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have been viewing it from a mobile device. Hey, did you get your accent wraps?

      Delete
  2. That's weird...I hadn't noticed anything either. This is fun though...very 2014 Disco! KinderCoaster

    ReplyDelete