Sunday, December 22, 2013

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner


We've got ourselves a winner!
 
And the winner of the half sheet of Black and White Chevron Jamberry nail wraps is...
 
 
 
Let me explain the technical aspect of choosing this winner.
 
There were 5 people that entered.
 
I asked my youngest son to pick a number between 1 and 5.
 
He picked 3.
 
See, I told you it was technical!
 
Sad you didn't win?
 
Don't be!
 
Everyone who entered is a winner!
 
I'm sending the other 4 of you your choice of accent nails.
 
 
You can choose either the left (#1-5) or right (#6-10) side.
 
Check your emails ladies!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Cherie! Did I enter? I think I entered. Verooooonnnniiiiiccccaaa....please may I try number 10? If I fall in love I want to order more. I am getting jealous of looking at all of your beautiful nail pictures you are posting.
    Alison
    butterflialisun@gmail.com
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did enter Alison! I didn't have your email. Go check it now!

      Delete