Sunday, August 25, 2013

Do you Washi?

Washi what?
 
Washi Tape?
 
Huh?
 
 I didn't get it!
 
Now I do!
 
I got me some and started taping away.
 
I started with some of these...
 
And created these...

I know a lot of people don't like the fact that the tape is see through, but I kinda like the look.
 
I used zebra print tape, silver sparkle tape and some blinged out letters.
 
I also made a file folder organizer thingy that's all over Pinterest.
 

 
I used gold sparkle tape and the blinged out letters.
 
I'm going to use it for my File, Grade and Copy hold all.
 
Hmmm...What else can I Washi?
 
Have you Washied?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't tried it, but I want to. That reminds me that I was in Target yesterday and totally forgot to get some...wouldn't you know it's on my list. Lol!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at Joann's. The sparkle tape is only $1.99 minus 40%...cheap!

      Delete